Danny - Congratulations!
California Strawberry Commission, the official strawberry provider for the event.
• Gala tickets are high profile film screenings at Roy Thomson Hall each evening at 6:30pm and 9:30pm and matinees on weekends during the Festival. Usually, the actors and talent are present to introduce the film and on the red carpet beforehand, but this cannot be confirmed.
• Opening Night will be on September 9 and closing on September 18. Non-gala films are spread out among various theaters There are also some great high profile films at Ryerson, VSR at Elgin, Winter Garden and various other theaters.
• You will find out which film you are receiving tickets to on September 2, 2011.
• Winner must be 18 years of age or older.
• Winner is responsible for transportation to Toronto/TIFF.
• Giveaway starts August 26, 2011 at 12:01:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on August 30, 2011 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. One winner will be chosen using Random.org.
How to Enter
Post a comment here (on my main blog). Include your email in your comment so that I can reach you. If your name is selected, and your email isn't included, I'll draw another name.
Recipe for Strawberry Muddle Cocktail
Recipe and image courtesy of the California Strawberry Commission
2 large or 3 small fresh California strawberries, stemmed
½ -1 tablespoon simple syrup
2 slices lemon
6 ounces Prosecco
In a glass, muddle strawberries to a fine pulp. Add simple syrup to taste. Place lemon slices on top of strawberries and punch out the centers, leaving rinds in glass. Gently pour in Prosecco; do not stir. Layer top of glass with ice and garnish with mint.